Thursday, August 7, 2008

SWEET SUMMER SOULFOOD!!!!






MY dear buddy and pal MATT BROWN DID A LITTLE  set for us for our wedding! YES the lord got married on JUNE 28TH HERE IS MATTS SET THANKS AGAIN MY FRIEND !!!!!! GO AND CHECK OUT HIS PAGE NITRO-RETRO!!!!!!


Sweet Summer Soulfood - 15 song mix - 35mbThis Sweet Summer Soulfood post goes out to my man Ryan & his lovely bride-to-be Lindsay in Virginia Beach who are getting married this weekend. I'm sorry I won't be able to make it down for the festivities, but my thoughts are with you guys ~ Congrats!!
I hope you enjoy this mix of some of my all time favorite mid-60's sweet mellow-down soul tunes. Here's the setlist:

1. Kenneth Wells - Contagious
2. Five Stairsteps - Danger! She's A Stranger
3. Radiants - Voice Your Choice
4. McKinley Mitchell - The Town I Live In
5. Eddie Holman - This Can't Be True
6. Sam & Dave - May I Baby
7. All For You - Earl Van Dyke & The Soul Brothers
8. Doris Troy - What'cha Gonna Do About It
9. Fred Hughes - Oo Wee Baby, I Love You
10. Hank Jacobs - So Far Away
11. James Brown - I Go Crazy
12. Billy Stewart - Sitting In The Park
13. Soul Packers - Hole In The Wall
14. Manhattans - I Want to be Your Everything
15. Dee Dee Gartrell - I Must Be Doing Something Right

No comments: