Saturday, September 20, 2008

I AM SUPERMAN!!

Until yesterday I Had know idea that I am Superman was not first down by REM oh well you learn something new everyday!!!!! dig the original of i AM SUPERMAN BY CLIQUE!

The Clique are a late 1960s U.S. sunshine pop band from Houston, Texas.
The group centered around record producer and songwriter Gary Zekley, and often employed session musicians. Their only album, The Clique (1969), released by White Whale Records, featured the singles "I'll Hold Out My Hand" and "Sugar on Sunday" which reached #45 and #22 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart, respectively. "Sugar on Sunday" was a cover of a Tommy James song and its B-Side, "Superman", was covered by R.E.M. on their album Lifes Rich Pageant.





DIG THE TRACK IAM SUPERMAN BY CLIQUE!

No comments: